
The Anthem Sprint Triathlon is coming up December 6 and I think
YOUshould be doing it with me!! So put on your swimsuit...

dig your helmet out of the pile in the garage....

and get your tennies on. It would be so fun to have a group go down and do it together!
Are you in?
4 comments:
Love the blood dripping down your nose! You're such a stud! Way to go! I'm in!!! hahah to be your Number 1 fan that is!! haha :)
I think you should give me your training schedule and see how I can do! Then maybe I'll think about it!
I swim like a rock!! But it does sound fun?
I will be dreaming about it!!! Wish I could join you. It killed me when Kerri was doing the Sept one without me, until I heard how extrememly hot it was. Good luck with the training- I need you to train me to jump back after this baby :)
Post a Comment