This trip to Fry's cost me $65 and I saved over $163. Just the cereal alone at regular price would have cost me $65. But I got 12 family size boxes of Cheerios plus... 5 pkgs chocolate chips, 12 Poweraides, t.p., apples, broccoli, ice cream, sweetened condensed milk, water, butter, eggs, sugar, cream cheese, cookie mixes, potatoes etc. etc. etc. Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Crazy for Coupons!
OK, so for the last 6 months or so I have been clipping coupons and working the sales and I can't believe how much money we are saving on groceries. I am spending half as much as I used to on groceries and my pantry and freezer are actually full. It's crazy! I actually get a "thrill" out of walking out of a store when the cashier is shocked by what amazing savings I just got.
This trip to Fry's cost me $65 and I saved over $163. Just the cereal alone at regular price would have cost me $65. But I got 12 family size boxes of Cheerios plus... 5 pkgs chocolate chips, 12 Poweraides, t.p., apples, broccoli, ice cream, sweetened condensed milk, water, butter, eggs, sugar, cream cheese, cookie mixes, potatoes etc. etc. etc.
This trip to Fry's cost me $65 and I saved over $163. Just the cereal alone at regular price would have cost me $65. But I got 12 family size boxes of Cheerios plus... 5 pkgs chocolate chips, 12 Poweraides, t.p., apples, broccoli, ice cream, sweetened condensed milk, water, butter, eggs, sugar, cream cheese, cookie mixes, potatoes etc. etc. etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Brandi
Where are you finding all of your coupons? Do you get them online or in the paper? I would love to save that much money at the grocery store.
Christine
ok, I've heard that grocery shopping is fun, but teach me how!!
I am totally with you on this. I have been doing the Grocey Game since early this summer and I love it. I am saving tons of $ and building year's supply. Nice shopping! :)
just dropping in to say hi :)
dude!
fry's is the bomb.
i'm telling yah...
you'll find all the deals there :)
amd the cute bagger girls. :)
Brandi--I didn't know you were a bargain shopper. I love that you are saving some cash! So give me some hints. I have not mastered the coupons nor the groceries savings, though I love a good bargain!--
Post a Comment