These were our fabulous cheerleaders!! With signs and everything! Thanks cousins for joining in on the cheering and for Auntie A for watching all of them while we raced!!!
I didn't crash this year! YEAH!!
It was a great race, and I took eleven minutes off of my previous best time, so I was feeling pretty good. Oh and I beat VJ too! :)
Way to go Brandy. You sent me a link to your blog so long ago and I lost it. Recently I asked Marlene for it and have been catching up on your life. So Fun! i have a blog too and sent you a link. Wish you would come visit. Michelle
I have been married to the greatest guy in the world for 13 fabulous years! Wow! Time flies when your having fun! We completely understand the phrase "double trouble" because we have two sets of twins, ages 9 and 5. Life is crazy, life is sweet!
2 comments:
Good job Brandi! We are proud of you!
Way to go Brandy. You sent me a link to your blog so long ago and I lost it. Recently I asked Marlene for it and have been catching up on your life. So Fun! i have a blog too and sent you a link. Wish you would come visit.
Michelle
Post a Comment