Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

My babies turned 5 this week. I can't believe it!! They are a special couple of boys and we love having them in our family! LJ is outgoing and spunky and keeps me on my toes. PJ is inquisitive and sweet and keeps me on top of things!
They were very anxious to see what VJ and I got them for their birthday and their faces made it all worthwhile....


They couldn't keep their excitement in......what could it be??????

Air Hockey! I found a smokin' deal (75% off) so we got them an air hockey game and they haven't stopped playing since! Happy birthday boys! We love you!



6 comments:

Brittney Smith said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday to the boys! It's crazy there 5. Time flys!

Kara said...

their faces are priceless. happy 5th!!!

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Brandi, I just came across my friends blog. She posts what she eats everyday. She is super healthy, but it actually looks really good. You can check it out at happyandhealthyforever.blogspot.com

AMIT said...

Yeah Happy Birthday to you.

Haiku Poems

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you made the right pizza party choice! :) Super fun!

Jenny said...

Hi Brandi,
It's Jenny from Picky Palate. You won the pasta sauce giveaway on my blog. You'll need to contact me by Wednesday morning with your address, see my blog for details. Congrats!!