Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Break in Northern California






We had such a great trip to the San Francisco Bay area to visit family. We rode cable cars, ate chocolate, saw the seals, and played in the sand in San Fransisco. We couldn't see enough at the Monterey Bay Aquarium-jellies, and sharks, and otters oh my! Vernon & I even got a night without kids(thanks to Nana & Papa) in Monterey/Carmel where we went on our honeymoon! We played with cousins, and even performed a luau-"everybody loves a hukilau"! It was soooo relaxing and enjoyable. I have the best in-laws ever!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh so jealous!!! I love all of those places. San Fran is such a fun place to visit. Glad you had fun :)

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun! Anything that involves Ghiradelli has GOT to be a good time!

Brittney Smith said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Ghiradelli. Cant wait to see you guys during Thanksgiving! Crew is having cousin withdrawals.