




We had a fun halloween! I love fall, and it was fun to go with the "little guys" to pick pumpkins and play in the leaves! Halloween was spent at our ward's "Trunk or Treat" which I think is the best thing for the kids. Some of the people go all out decorating their trunks, and the kids love it. Around our house there are so many hills that our kids would be exhausted after just getting to the end of our street! Although that would help burn all those extra calories huh!:) Oh and yes that is Vernon with the long dark hair! He is such a good sport!



8 comments:
Fun! You guys look great! Dallin looks REALLY tall. . . or is it the costume? Good for Vernon, I'm not sure what I would have to do to convince Ryan to dress up! I love the cute pumpkin pics too. Are you guys going to be around for Thanksgiving? We'd love to see you.
Hey Brandi, just stopping by to say hi. Isn't this blogging thing awesome? Its fun to see your family and I hope all is well. I'll stop in again! :)
finally --- so cute looks like the mask worked ok
Love the costumes! Everyone looks great. Love the witch hat.
such great costumes, love it!
I just read an article about you guys today. I got some great ideas for our little family. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!
I know you are famous now and all but could you take a few minutes for a new post :) I liked the article
Post a Comment