Sunday, March 16, 2008

Snowy Days!


We've had several snowy days this winter and as you can see by the pictures, my kids love it. Yes, they woke up and are staring out the window just counting the minutes until I say it's OK to go outside and play. I thought 6:30 in the morning was a little too early and that our neighbors wouldn't appreciate the snowball fights at that hour of the day. It is snowing again as I type and the kids were almost as excited going to bed tonight anticipating playing in the snow tomorrow as they are on Christmas Eve! It's ironic that our "Spring" Break starts tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn said...

I was totally bummed by the snow! That is NOT the way to start spring break! We rushed off to Camp Verde where it was a little warmer. If we could just get the wind to go away, it would be so much better!

Friendofflash said...

Your kids really wake up that early? Paul says that sucks and I agree. My child is a night owl like me and on the days we don't have to wake up at 8 am...I have to wake her up or she would sleep til 10 am. Don't worry my children from Africa will probably rock my world.