Sunday, March 16, 2008

Need your help!

So, I have had two very strange comments left on my blog from random people, one of which almost infected my computer with a virus. Thank goodnes for Norton antivirus! Anyway, having had two seperate occasions that people left unwanted messages, I guess I am going to have to go private even though I know that is a pain. At this point I don't even know how to do it, other than I know I need your email address. So if you have any experience in this area, let me know. Thanks...It makes me sad that our world is so crazy and that there are people with nothing better to do than scan blogs and send viruses.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

I'll get you the info, as soon as I get it figured out. My address is tddespain@cableone.net. I would give it a few weeks to gather all of the addresses you want, that way you don't miss anyone. I also want to figure out how to post my email on my front page for those I have missed to email me. I'll let you know how it works!

Brittney Smith said...

Add me to your list. I am not sure how to go private either. The B-ball pics were great, and I cant believe all that snow!!

Friendofflash said...

You go to dashboard. then Permission...the last tab. Once in there you invite people with their email address on the readers and chose if you want them to be able to comment. Hope you have my email
heidi_rollins@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Please invite me! kodi@kodismith.com

Let me know if you have trouble setting it up. . . .I would be happy to help! I actually LOVE being private. I am very glad to know exactly who is viewing my blog. Hope you guys are well!

megan said...

sorry about the lame-o's out there...I keep expecting to get something like that, but nothing yet...I am glad to see your updates :)

Kara said...

it's so lame to worry about the crazies out there. i wish i could put my kids in a bubble forever :)

Katie said...

Hey Brandi, I have read your blog a couple times too and have it bookmarked. It is fun to get to know your cute, cute family a little better. If you go private make sure you include my email address katieenglish@cableone.net

Melanie Cain said...

Hey Brandi, my friend has been telling me about that book. Interesting! I am not missing eggs or milk. I love all the new food I have been trying out and don't miss the headaches at all and fee 100% better. Thanks for the info, I didn't know that was a book.