The daily trek to the waves!
FUN ON THE BEACH...

COUSINS ARE COOL!


Gotta take time for a sandy squeeze from Mom!

It's always fun with Nana & Papa. They really saved the trip this year after I threw out my back and had to hit the urgent care (who happened to employ complete imbeciles)...only to end up at the ER. Thanks for taking care of me and especially for entertaining the kiddos while I was layed up in bed! You're the BEST!!


COUSINS ARE COOL!

Gotta take time for a sandy squeeze from Mom!
It's always fun with Nana & Papa. They really saved the trip this year after I threw out my back and had to hit the urgent care (who happened to employ complete imbeciles)...only to end up at the ER. Thanks for taking care of me and especially for entertaining the kiddos while I was layed up in bed! You're the BEST!!
That was a killer wave dude......HANG ON
It's not a trip to the beach without "Surfin' Donuts" for breakfast!



AND HIS FOLLOWERS....



AND AT THE END OF ALL THAT I'M EXHAUSTED, AREN'T YOU!



1 comment:
Looks like you all had loads of fun! And hey! It feels like summer today anyway. (; How often do you go to California???
Post a Comment