Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the crispness in the air. I love the beautiful, bold colors of the trees, and I love SOCCER!

MJ is having a blast being a star on her soccer team this year. She's averaging at least 2 goals a game and absolutely loves it!

DJ is intense! His coaches have inflated his head about two sizes and I'm not sure how we are going to bring him back down, but he's having a blast and playing amazingly well!

VJ is coaching PJ and LJ and talk about hilarious. They play 3 on 3 and it's more like dominoes than soccer. I think they spend more time on the ground than on their feet, but they could care less. "IT'S AWESOME!"
1 comment:
Your blogging again! How's the redecorating of the house going? I'm with you. I love soccer season, but I'm also happy when it comes to an end!
Post a Comment