Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October-Happy Birthday VJ

Happy Birthday Babe!! The big one's just around the corner now!



My mom and I made homemade butternut squash ravioli for VJ's birthday dinner. It turned out yummy, but let's just say...buy it at Costco while it's here for the fall and forget that "homemade is better" just this once! It takes way too much effort for such a little ravioli and we had to eat in shifts because we couldn't stuff, roll, and cook fast enough:)

It was a labor of love though, and you are worth every little stuffed ravioli we made!
Just don't ask for that one again next year!

2 comments:

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Vernon. I heard about those little ravioli's! Way to go!

Brittney Smith said...

Wow! I am impressed with all the blog posts, where have I been?? That pic of Makenna hanging from the skate wall looks like she is about to fall to her death.