Thursday, April 17, 2008

HAWAII

We just got back from a FABULOUS trip to Maui! We had such a great time! Here are a few of the photos! By the way, that's Vernon way down there in the red!
I actually survived the curvy, one lane road to Hana...thanks to the drug Bonine! It was sooo beautiful, I'm glad I wasn't car sick the whole way!

The black beach was one of my favorites! There were cool caves and rock formations all around the beautiful black sand. Me and my sis on the black beach in Hana!
Isn't the snorkel SEXY! We saw so many beautiful fish snorkeling at Molikini Crater, and VJ swam with turtles!



Yes that's me "Hangin' ten" It was actually raining but that didn't stop us die hards from taking surf lessons! We had a blast!!

10 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! What a fun trip- those are great pictures. And you are so brave out there surfing! I bet your kids were impressed.

We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon, but I got really sick and was throwing up the whole time and we didnt really enjoy it like we wanted to- so I have always wanted to go back.

Friendofflash said...

No wonder you haven't blogged in forever. Welcome home.

the twins said...

Hey you guys!
How fun, it looks like you had a great time. I keep telling Kyle we need to make a trip to Hawaii. Maybe these pictures will inspire him. It looks like you are a pro on that surf board.
Christine

Kara said...

Great Post! Great Trip! Great memories!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture of you surfing is so great! I love it! Looks like you guys had a super fun time! :)

Anonymous said...

That picture of you surfing is so great! I love it! Looks like you guys had a super fun time! :)

Dawn said...

what fun! And looks like no kids! somday I will make it there, it's on my list of places to see...someday.

Kim said...

By the look of those cut arms, it looks like you finished P90X. I'm not doing it full force but have mixed it in my week body for life style. Anyway. Fun post. I wanna go!!!

Shelly said...

Looks like such a fun trip!! I'm jealous.

Brittney Smith said...

Cute pics. I still have 230 pics to sort through. Kind of Crazy. Love the surfing pic!