Christmas morning makes all of the hectic, frazzled, craziness worth it. I love to see my kids' excited faces as they enter the room and are mesmorized by what they see! There was "lots o' love" going around because everyone loved their gifts and they were excited to see what the recipients of their gifts thought. We had a great day with Grandpa, Grandma, and Angie! Thanks for making the trip north!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the picture of the four kids together. So cute! Wow! I am so impressed with your triathalon. That is really awesome. Good for you!
I have been married to the greatest guy in the world for 13 fabulous years! Wow! Time flies when your having fun! We completely understand the phrase "double trouble" because we have two sets of twins, ages 9 and 5. Life is crazy, life is sweet!
2 comments:
I love the picture of the four kids together. So cute! Wow! I am so impressed with your triathalon. That is really awesome. Good for you!
Its so fun to see new pics. I am impressed that you are making the triathalon a tradition. I love the pic of the kids "high 5-ing" you!
Post a Comment