Aim....
FIRE!!

We love the snow! (only because it only snows a couple of times a year!) So of course with a two hour school delay we HAD to get on our snow boots to sled and build snowmen. Not to mention the great snowball fight with the neighbors!! Vernon had to shovel the driveway in order to get to work, but thankfully he left the "toboggan" run and the boys learned that teamwork was the best way to get the sled back to the top! We even made blueberry and raspberry snowcones. What a fun way to start the day!




9 comments:
I love all the pics Brandi!!! The snow looks so fun.
Look at you miss blogger! Its about time! haha I love all the pictures! So fun that it snowed. I wish I could have been up there to play.
Go Brandi, look at all these posts. New Years Eve looked like a lot of fun. Where are the before P90X Pics??
Funny one Britt! You will NOT be seeing those posted EVER!!! Maybe the after shots.......NOT!
Yea!!!! Welcome to the blog world :) you're like so "with it" you even have a running slide show...waaayyy hi-tec! :)
I found you! I guess just about everyone of us is on or about to get on this wagon! I love the boys on the trampoline, Tom would kill me if I let my boys do that! Looks like chilly fun!
The snow looks so fun. Kail keeps asking when we are going to go play in some snow. A couple of times a year seems like it would be perfect! Fun new pics!
Hey, do you actually now the girl behind "Picky Palate?" or is that just a favorite blog of yours? I know she is from the Valley - I've seen her on Food Network.
Hey! This is Kelsey....Diefendorf.... I didn't know you have a blog!? How fun! I'll add you as a link on mine! I LOVE blogging, it's MUCH more fun, and MUCH safer than myspace!:)Hey, also, CONGRADULATIONS, I left early, but I heard your ward one the tournament saturday! woohooie! :) Sorry Brittany and I had to leave early yesterday, and go to my ward, it was a friends farewell....well hope to hear from you soon:)
Post a Comment