So I had to write about some of the funny things my kids have said lately. I took all of the kids into the doctor to get flu shots. It sounded like a good, responsible, motherly thing to do right?! Anyway, M went first, she's always the brave one. In fact I don't think she has ever cried getting a shot, even as a baby. Then Big D without incident. The nurse had them count backwards from 5 and shot them in the arm midway through their counting. Well then it was time for the little guys. L decided he'd go first, so the nurse tells him to start counting backwards from 5 so he starts 5...........4...........3,2,1. As the nurse stuck the needle in his leg his counting sped up dramatically. I guess he thought that if he counted faster it would get over sooner. It was pretty cute and had us all laughing. The next day we were driving in the car listening to the High School Musical soundtrack and in one of the songs Troy is singing about "gotta get that shot" meaning basketball of course. Well P says,"Hey Mom, Troy is going to get his flu shot too!" They say the cutest things!
Another funny little phrase L is using these days is if you ask him not to do something he says, I amn't. I guess he figures that's the opposite of I am. Sounds good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi!!! Thanks for the encouragement! I did slim in 6 and loved it so I thought I would give this a chance. I'm hoping it will get me in shape to run some races with my hubby this year as well as some Mt. biking and hiking. I'm excited that you are doing p90x too!
Your kids sound so fun. I can just picture you driving them around with all the chatter. It was so fun to get your comment, thanks. We'll have to keep doing this. I love how blogging has reconnected me with some of my favorite people.
Love ya,
Kim
Hey Girl. The family looks great. Cutest kids ever. This is Heidi my posting name is friendofflash. Take care
wait....you mean, that's not what troy meant in that song? haha....your kids are SO cute! :)
that's pretty funny. I love how they simplify things. Check out Kyle's description of french fries on my blog.
Post a Comment